Twin Suns Deck Module : Wat Tambor - Techno Union Foreman
This is one of those modules I made as a necessary sidekick to the leader I really wanted to play with. At the time of this module's creation it was Count Dooku (TS26). Lacking any separatist synergies in my module archive at the time, and having already played him in various other decks pre-modules, he seemed a great addition. Adds Battle Droid Tokens galore and all the Command separatist toys I had at the time. I thought about updating it, but figured I'd wait till a card was released that begged to be added.
At any rate, it's a solid Command Villainy module. And yes, I don't have any spare Overwhelming Barrages, so feel free to replace Strike True with one if you end up using this.
And don't forget to kill your Battle Droids to get Wat online.
Synergies : Separatists, Token Units
Leader: Wat Tambor - Techno Union Foreman
Ground Units (16)
- Obedient Vanguard
- Poggle The Lesser - Archduke of the Stalgasin Hive
- Battle Droid Escort
- Droid Commando
- Super Battle Droid
- Dwarf Spider Droid
- General's Guardian
- B2 Legionnaires
- Kraken - Confederate Tactician
- Patrolling AAT
- Raxian Assembly
- Kalani - Analytical General
- Osi Sobeck - Warden of the Citadel
- Admiral Trench - Holding the Line
- Baktoid Spider Droid
- Separatist Super Tank
Space Units (7)
- Droid Starfighter
- Confederate Courier
- Hive Defense Wing
- Rogue-Class Starfighter
- Subjugating Starfighter
- The Invisible Hand - Crawling With Vultures
- Trident Assault Ship
Events (6)
- Timely Intervention
- Droid Deployment
- Reprocess
- Resupply
- Strike True
- Take Captive
Buy this module via my affiliate link to TCGPlayer
. Don’t forget to ‘Optimize’ your cart to save money on shipping.
