Twin Suns Deck Module : Greef Karga - Gracious Magistrate
This module has a cute backstory. My son and I attended the 2026 Planetary Qualifier in Mansfield, MA. It was a Limited Format using Ashes of the Empire. My son and I both really like the set, and could use more cards, and we like supporting the game locally when we can. So we both independently (without knowing until after a few rounds) each drafted Greef Karga decks with our limited pools. Sadly neither of us did well, but after the event I smashed all the good cards from both our limited decks and added a few non Ash cards to create this module.
I reasoned that it'll be a decent Cunning Heroism module if I needed one that did decent damage. Most of my other heroic cunning leader modules are tricksy or very specialized. And I must say, Greef does bring the damage.
Synergies : Support, Upgrades
Leader: Greef Karga - Gracious Magistrate
Ground Units (9)
- Carson Teva - There's Something Going On
- Zealous Soldier
- Ferry Droid
- Inspiring Veteran
- Jod Na Nawood - Keeping Secrets
- Remnant Lookouts
- Sabine Wren - I Learned The Hard Way
- Elzar Mann - Haunted By A Vision
- Ezra Bridger - The Force Is All I Need
Space Units (12)
- Mando's N-1 Starfighter - Faster Than A Fathier
- N-1 Starfighter
- Bravo Squadron Fighter
- Yellow Aces Bomber
- Blade Squadron B-Wing
- Blade Three - Bane Of The Devastator
- Unsanctioned Patrol
- Helix Starfighter
- Black Squadron Scout Wing
- Sting Mantis
- Millennium Falcon
- Home One
Events (5)
- A New Order
- Full Of Surprises
- Masterstroke
- Grassroots Resistance
- Commander
Upgrades (3)
- Heightened Awareness
- Underestimated
- Ascension Cable
Something new I'm trying based off a recommendation from reddit. Including the image output from SWUForge since I can save a module there (as an unfinished Eternal deck, but hey it works).
https://swuforge.com/decks/cmu1r9rga05ro01pk5kg30yh0
Buy this module via my affiliate link to TCGPlayer
. Don’t forget to ‘Optimize’ your cart to save money on shipping.

