Twin Suns Deck Module : Finn - This Is A Rescue
I had originally thought that Finn was going to be a secret weapon against weakness tokens when Homeworlds was released. Sadly, re-reading Finn indicates that the upgrade has to be friendly on both the leader and the unit side. So while you can get value from playing with cards like Maz leader and Sandstorm, it's not quite as powerful as I was hoping. Oh well, I think he still works great converting Advantage tokens into shields. I built the module to see how he plays with ASH leaders. Answer: pretty good.
Ignoring his ability entirely, a 4/6 leader unit for 5 is decent stats. If he can attack with an upgrade (i.e. Advantage Token) he can turn that into a shield before resolving the damage. Then he's a clone of his unit, which I've included in this module. And thus locking this module to cunning.
Synergies : Upgrades
Leader: Finn - This Is A Rescue
Ground Units (14)
- Chandrilan Sponsor
- Clan Wren Rescuer
- Doctor Pershing - Dedicated To Research
- Huyang - Your Aptitude Falls Short
- Loth-Wolf
- Palace Chef Droid
- Zealous Soldier
- Barriss Offee - Redeeming Herself
- Droid Laser Turret
- Inspiring Veteran
- Remnant Official
- Cobb Vanth - Let Me Handle This
- Strike Team Vanguard
- Finn - Looking Closer
Space Units (5)
- Lothal E-Wing
- B-Wing Rearguard
- Gallofree Transport
- Bo-Katan's Gauntlet - Reinforce From Above
- Nebulon-C Frigate
Events (5)
- A New Order
- Buy Time
- Foundling Rescue
- Get Lost (I'm really liking this card)
- Grassroots Resistance
Upgrades (5)
- Heightened Awareness
- Nimble Prowess
- Watchful
- Entrenched
- Disciples' Devotion
Buy this module via my affiliate link to TCGPlayer
. Don’t forget to ‘Optimize’ your cart to save money on shipping.
