Twin Suns Deck Module : Ezra Bridger - It's Now Or Never
This was one the leaders I most wanted to try out from ashes, being one the leaders that gives out the new shiney; Advantage tokens. Is he good? Is advantage tokens worth it? I like to think so. He's definitely made an impact and being played by multiple players. This is my take on him, running mostly Ashes cards with Advantage tokens to test them out as a strategy. I'm a fan.
With this module I really wanted to play with Blade Three and the new Ezra unit, so I locked this to cunning, giving it a more proper feel for Ezra.
Synergies : Advantage, Saboteur
Leader: Ezra Bridger - It's Now Or Never
Ground Units (20)
- Inspired Recruit
- Clan Vizsla Soldier
- Ewok Warrior
- Honorable Nite Owl
- Imperial Defector
- Mandalorian Scout
- Poe Dameron - I'll Come Back For You (MVP)
- Zealous Soldier
- Desert Sharpshooter
- Ferry Droid
- Kaydel Connix - For Our Survival
- R5-D4 - Built For Adventure
- Stalwart Fleet Trooper
- Sullustan Sapper
- Valiant Commando
- Han Solo - It'll Work
- Shifty Suspects
- Anakin Skywalker - You Were Right About Me
- Ezra Bridger - The Force Is All I Need
- Knobby White Ice Spider ( I have yet to attack with one, but I have freaked out many a table)
Space Units (7)
- Open Circle Ace
- Flanking Tie Interceptor
- Blade Three - Bane of the Devastator
- Disabling Fang Fighter
- Pegasus Tri-Wing
- Unsanctioned Patrol
- Alphabet Squadron U-Wing - Quiet Devotion
Events (2)
- A Precarious Predicament
- It's Worse
Buy this module via my affiliate link to TCGPlayer
. Don’t forget to ‘Optimize’ your cart to save money on shipping.
