Twin Suns Deck Module : Baylan Skoll - Power Beyond Dream

   

Wait a minute, where are the first turn plays?  That's right, this is a risky module that so far has paid off for me.  Since Baylan prefers loners, I made this module loaded with more expensive units than I normally play.  Feel free to pair with other modules that might offset this concern (Note: I did and I'm posting the deck next), but I did add a reasonable amount of sentinels already.

Speaking of sentinels, the sentinel that Baylan provides on his Unit On Attack side is one of the biggest underrated abilities I've played with recently.  It helped me survive Vader (JTL) spam of note. And he deploys on 5 with great stats.  I've been really impressed with him in Twin Suns.

Try to keep a sticky unit in each arena, but it's imperative that you only build a board in one arena so Baylan can support the other one.

I have no doubt there's a better list that can be made for Baylan.  Consider this a starting point. A 0.8b if you will.

 Synergies : Bomb, Sentinel

Leader: Baylan Skoll - Power Beyond Dream

Ground Units (15)

  • Gar Saxon - Coveting Power
  • Pit Droid Team (I was hoping to test out this card, I've never drawn it)
  • Remnant Official
  • Imperial Armored Commando
  • Sly Moore - Witness To Power
  • Blizzard Force AT-ST
  • Shin Hati - Going Somewhere?
  • Academy Defense Walker
  • Morgan Elsbeth - Life Abandoned
  • Scorpenek Annihilator Droid
  • Trexler Armored Marauder
  • Count Dooku - Darth Tyranus
  • Multi-Troop Transport
  • AT-AT Suppressor
  • Mythosaur - Folklore Awakened 

Space Units (10)

  • B-Wing Rearguard
  • Nebulon-C Frigate
  • CR90 Relief Runner
  • Reinforcing Light Cruiser
  • Cantwell Arrestor Cruiser
  • Fleet Interdictor
  • Grappling Guardian
  • Avenger - Hunting The Rebels
  • Lawbringer - Shadow Over Lothal
  • Providence Destroyer 

Events (1)

  • Perseverance

Upgrades (3)

  • Brutal Traditions
  • Durasteel Plating
  • Cybernetic Enhancements 

 

 
https://swuforge.com/decks/cmu3jsh3h025h01n1laiofg7l

Buy this module via my affiliate link to TCGPlayer . Don’t forget to ‘Optimize’ your cart to save money on shipping.  

Popular posts from this blog

This is a Twin Suns Card : Seasoned Fleet Admiral

This Is A Twin Suns Card : No Bargain

This Is A Twin Suns Card : Blade Three - Bane Of The Devastator