Twin Suns Deck Module : Cad Bane - Still Faster Than You

 

 I enjoy playing Aurra Sing (LAW) and the moment I saw Cad Bane (ASH) I knew I needed to make a module to support Aurra.  As such I built this module as a supporting piece, but I suspect over time it will evolve into it's own monster module.  I was super excited to try out Knobby White Ice Spider, so this module is essentially, as much as I could make it, an Advantage / Overwhelm package with the cards at hand.

 Synergies : Overwhelm

Leader: Cad Bane - Still Faster Than You

Ground Units (20)

  • Admiral Motti - Brazen and Scornful
  • Crosshair - Filled With Doubt
  • Dendup's Loyalist
  • DRK-1 Probe Droid
  • First Legion Snowtrooper
  • Imperial Loyalist
  • Imperial Occupier
  • Incinerator Trooper
  • Cell Block Guard
  • Death Watch Loyalist
  • Desert Sharpshooter
  • Sith Trooper
  • AT-DP Occupier
  • Wampa
  • Night Wind Assailants
  • Thralls of the Coven
  • Trandoshan Hunters
  • Imposing Scout Walker
  • Knobby White Ice Spider 

Space Units (1)

  • Eviscerator 

Events (6)

  • A New Order
  • Contempt For Culture
  • Exploit Advantage
  • Intimidation
  • Treacherous Minefield
  • Merciless Contest 

Upgrades (3)

  • Deadly Vulnerability
  • Mark My Words
  • Grievous's Wheel Bike - To give overwhelm to the unit with advantage tokens 

Buy this module via my affiliate link to TCGPlayer . Don’t forget to ‘Optimize’ your cart to save money on shipping.  

Popular posts from this blog

Event : Private Manufacturing

This is a Twin Suns Card : Seasoned Fleet Admiral

This Is A Twin Suns Card : No Bargain